jueves, 24 de abril de 2008

Best Job in the World. Please.

Having become bored with my current employment situation I lay awake one night recently thinking 'What is the best job in the world?'

At 34 I'm too old too be a professional footballer, and NASA still have not replied to my application to be the first astronaut in history who knows nothing about flying, rockets, or space. So I need ideas.

Sperm donor I hear you say. Unfortunately my honesty means I would have to describe my legs and I fear that would leave me without potential customers. A case in California (where else) a couple of years ago was reported where a donor described as 1m 85cm tall, blond hair, and athletic in build was one of the most popular donors this establishment had ever had. What was missing from the description was that he had a face like a Picasso and more body hair than a gorilla. So sperm donor is out.

My suggestion (and I welcome comments) is ........bed tester! Yes, bed tester. There must be someone out there who's job it is to test beds for comfort, build quality, stability etc . I could do that. Job benefits include:
1) The hours are good
2) No one shouts at you for sleeping on the job
3) Just occasionally your colleague might surprise you.

So I put forward Bed Tester as the best job in the world, if anyone has a better suggestions let me know.

7 comentarios:

Piso Piloto dijo...

I really prefer to be testing games, toys ... and especially game consoles. sleeping is something people can do anywhere (including many jobs ...) but being paid for playing is priceless. (excuse my English)

ding dang do dijo...

Thanks for your idea piso piloto. I was in a band with someone who designed computer games, it was really well paid, but for me after about an hour my eyes hurt. Board games I would prefer, I'm going to look into that. Ps Your English is fine.

Paddelman dijo...

Well I'd say it's not a bad job for Paddelman... Better than that, half time game tester and half time bed tester...
And Mrs Ding Dang do and I could be chocolate cake testers and bed testers... (Or is it possible to be a George Clooney tester? ... Or test chocolate cake with G. Clooney in a bed???)

Juanita Castillo dijo...

Big Mistake, the comment before has been made by JUANITA!!! Socorro, no sé qué he hecho mal pero en el comentario anterior deberia aparecer mi perfil...

Unknown dijo...

I want to be Hobbit´s shoes-maker.

Paddelman dijo...

I think that the best job is no job. How achieve this?, for this I proposed you some sugestions:
-Win a lottery (not easy to achieve).
-Rob a bank. (easier than upper). Example: El Dioni
-And the easiest and for me the best, married with Jenifer Lopez (first you must to kill his husband) and you must not work never and .....
(excuse for my English)

ding dang do dijo...

Juanita...Mrs Ding Dang Do is aleady an experienced chocolate and bed tester. And didn't you know? I am George Clooney.

And Paddelman, Jennifer Lopez has twins who are a few weeks old, I can't go through that again right now, not even for Jenny.

Related Posts with Thumbnails